I'm a third-year Computer Science and Mathematics student at Northeastern University interested in programming languages and developer tooling.
(λx.x x) (λx.x x)
Functional and multi-paradigm programming. Programming languages and compilers. Reliable and scalable backend systems. Developer tools that improve development velocity. The Racket programming language.
What I'm up to
- Engineering cool things with @plam
- Interning with @TensorDock
- Organizing my Racket codebase for my software development class
- Taking beautifully typeset LaTeX notes for my theory of computation class
- TA'ing again for Programming Languages
- Practicing random Chopin pieces on the piano
- Learning to play the otamatone
- Configuring my heavy Emacs and Linux workflow
Built with Racket.