I'm a third-year Computer Science and Mathematics student at Northeastern University interested in programming languages and developer tooling.
(λx.x x) (λx.x x)
Functional and multi-paradigm programming. Programming languages and compilers. Reliable and scalable backend systems. Developer tools that improve development velocity. The Racket programming language.
What I'm up to
- Engineering cool things with @plam
- Configuring my heavy Emacs and Linux workflow
- Transitioning this website from Pollen to Org
- Configuring Nginx to host various self-hosted applications on my server
- Typsetting beautiful LaTeX notes for my maths lectures
- Taking satisfying org-mode notes for my CS lectures
Built with Racket.